Read BEST OF 2012 list (Click Pic)
US – BUY NOW (click pic)
UK: BUY NOW
FRANCE: BUY NOW
Buy The Soundtrack
Buy The Book
Follow The Limo
Follow @CosmopolisFilm on Twitter!
Top Posts & Pages
- INTERVIEW: Cronenberg: Cosmopolis "dialogues are brilliant." DeLillo: "Final scene is mind-blowing." Pattinson: "I wanted to be a part of it."
- Robert Pattinson Pays Homage to David Cronenberg in New Photoshoot
- BOOK: Going deeper into Nancy Babich
- 'Cosmopolis' production notes: Behind the scenes with David Cronenberg, Robert Pattinson and more
- PHOTOS: Robert Pattinson (and the limo) on Cosmopolis set 5/31
- SOUNDTRACK: The Chauffeurs Sound Off on The Cosmopolis Soundtrack
- Did you need a drinking game for Cosmopolis? Now you have one! Which rule will have us all on the floor?
- Let's get in the limo: Cosmopolis reading group
- BOOK: Closer look at the Cosmopolis Teaser Trailer - Part 1 (Probing, Tazing, & Raving) *SPOILERS*
- Interview: Patricia McKenzie on Cosmopolis, Robert Pattinson and David Cronenberg
Other Cosmopolis Websites
Cosmopolis IMdB Links
Monthly Archives: January 2011
From HollywoodNews: If everything Robert Pattinson touches turns to gold, will the British mega-star work his alchemy on “Cosmopolis”? The 2003 novel is considered to be one of author Don DeLillo’s weakest works, and its current revival has cultivated a … Continue reading
Is it hot in here? Packinson papers for you to lick and save! Thank you Jules for sharing. Visit Creations by Jules for lots more Rob-inspired art. Follow @CosmopolisFilm on Twitter and Facebook!
Chauffeur M had this paper on deck for a few weeks but we didn’t think folks would get it just yet. When we first heard about Rob playing Eric Packer, we saw someone (and someplace, NYC) more glamorous than he … Continue reading
MTV talked to Paul Giamatti at Sundance. This is the first time we’ve heard Paul talk about Cosmopolis since the re-casting of Robert Pattinson and we are THRILLED to hear he’s still attached and excited about the project. #TEAMBENNO Earlier this week, Paul Giamatti … Continue reading
It’s Wednesday, yes? Otherwise known as HUMP DAY and therefore, the perfect day for today’s discussion topic. In Cosmopolis, Eric Packer has four separate and distinct sexual encounters (yes, I’m counting the eye-fucking of Lucky Jane – it charts). Who wants … Continue reading
The Criterion Cast has already shared thoughtful, positive remarks about the casting of Robert Pattinson. Now they weigh in on the likely addition of Keira Knightley: The film is based off of the Don DeLillo novel of the same name, … Continue reading
Good morning and welcome back. We chauffeurs we’re thrilled with last week’s enthusiastic response to our Cosmopolis discussion group. You guys are knocked our socks off (very vague ‘Eric losing his socks’ reference – ignore me) with your questions, interpretations and … Continue reading
Hope you’re all having a great weekend, reading Cosmopolis and getting ready for tomorrow’s discussion group. Or as I prefer to call them “Chauffeur Deb gets her Cosmopolis questions answered” group. It’s a complicated read but I’m digging it. I’m … Continue reading
This is worth noting because look at a screencap we took last week: Paul Giamatti is gone. Previous talks of his involvement were back when Colin Farrell was still attached. No recent articles discussed his involvement as fact and Giamatti … Continue reading
“Cronenberg clearly trusts him, so why shouldn’t we?” Exactly, fanboys. Sit down. Rope of Silicon came to the conclusion of possibly trusting Cronenberg only after saying their interest waned. Reading whiny, scathing articles about Robert Pattinson being cast in … Continue reading