Read BEST OF 2012 list (Click Pic)
US – BUY NOW (click pic)
UK: BUY NOW
FRANCE: BUY NOW
Buy The Soundtrack
Buy The Book
Follow The Limo
Follow @CosmopolisFilm on Twitter!
Top Posts & Pages
- "Robert Pattinson is a smart guy.": Positive response to Cosmopolis casting
- BOOK: Going deeper into the bookstore of Cosmopolis
- Jay Baruchel speaks to Canoe: "David Cronenberg is one of my heroes."
- SPOILER POST: Part 1 - "Let it express itself." Chauffeur Deb reviews 'Cosmopolis'
- BOOK: Closer look at the Cosmopolis Teaser Trailer - Part 1 (Probing, Tazing, & Raving) *SPOILERS*
- Poll: Dream Cast - Jane Melman Edition
- INTERVIEW: Cronenberg: Cosmopolis "dialogues are brilliant." DeLillo: "Final scene is mind-blowing." Pattinson: "I wanted to be a part of it."
Other Cosmopolis Websites
Cosmopolis IMdB Links
Category Archives: Special
What a great time to be writing this post! Me and M already got the bubbly open in the limo and we’ve been drinking before midnight ET. Why you ask? Because chauffeur Debb is awesome! Little did M and I … Continue reading
After hearing so many amazing stories from fans observing the Sunday filming of Cosmopolis in downtown Toronto, I decided I would go check things out myself. I’m only an hour away, the kids are in school…. why not? First off… … Continue reading
Guess who was knocked out in the limo? Yeah that’s me. And Chauffeur Deb is fluttering all around T-town, gathering critical data. *hops in the driver seat* What 411 do we have today? So far, a few HQ pics from … Continue reading
UPDATE: We suspected as much but great having confirmation Cait confirmed on her twitter account that she is the still photographer for Cosmopolis. We’re popping champagne in the limo with this information. She said she was going to deliver… I … Continue reading
I’m just cruising along in the limo and got a tweet last night that certainly caught my eye: What a cool compliment! Know what’s even cooler? Caitlin Cronenberg isn’t a coincidental Cronenberg. She’s David Cronenberg’s daughter. *swerves the limo* In … Continue reading