Read BEST OF 2012 list (Click Pic)
US – BUY NOW (click pic)
UK: BUY NOW
FRANCE: BUY NOW
Buy The Soundtrack
Buy The Book
Follow The Limo
Follow @CosmopolisFilm on Twitter!
Top Posts & Pages
- MUSIC: The two songs behind the Cosmopolis trailer
- Chauffeur M: The Wallpapers ~ The One Where The Street Breathed On Him
- The Story
- CANNES: Photos of Sarah Gadon and David Cronenberg at 'Anitviral' premiere + Black and White candids
- Chauffeur Deb turns Rogue Reporter: What's going on today at the Cosmopolis set?
- BOOK: Going deeper into the major global protest in Cosmopolis
- INTERVIEW: David Cronenberg talks in-depth with IGN about Cosmopolis, the Bluray/DVD special feature, Batman and MORE
- Cosmopolis is "a deconstructive comedy worth watching" & Robert Pattinson "perfectly embodied Eric Packer"
- VIDEO: Robert Pattinson talks about Cosmopolis sex scenes and Juliette Binoche
- BOOK: Going deeper into Nancy Babich
Other Cosmopolis Websites
Cosmopolis IMdB Links
Tag Archives: Get in the limo
Are words necessary? I, for one, couldn’t think of any. Whatever today brings, happy Friday. Have a great weekend! Follow @CosmopolisFilm on Twitter and Facebook!
Check out the Cosmopolis poster around 0:12! – This week we offer you a slew of posters ‘made in Berlin’ – Well duh! Germany is pretty trendy right now. – That’s because we just got back from the Berlin Film … Continue reading
”These stretch limousines that fill the streets. I’ve been wondering.” “Yes.” “Where are they parked at night? They need large tracts of space. Out near the airports or somewhere in the Meadowlands. Long Island, New Jersey…” He wonders things. He’s … Continue reading
I can see his dumb bulk on top of her. Nancy Nancy Nancy. Or he says her full name because this is what he tells his gun. I’m wondering where does she live, what does she think about when she … Continue reading
“These stretch limousines that fill the streets. I’ve been wondering.” “Yes.” “Where are they parked at night? They need large tracts of space. Out near the airports or somewhere in the Meadowlands. Long Island, New Jersey” “I will go to … Continue reading
Eric stood on the sidewalk looking at the tenements across the street. He looked at the middle building in a line of five and felt a lonely chill, fourth floor, windows dark and fire escape bare of plants. The building … Continue reading
Shortly after the fantastic Cosmopolis MTV Movie Brawl win, Mr. Cronenberg chatted with MTV to share his thoughts. MTV: David, thanks for talking with us! Have you been filled in on what’s happened with “Cosmopolis” over here? David Cronenberg: You … Continue reading
Happy Monday everyone! I have something a little different in mind today. I was browsing through the latest logo news (*points to self* nerd) and I came across an old archive video from AT&T that showed Saul Bass’s original logo … Continue reading
“The moon was mostly shadow, a waning crescent twenty-two days into its orbit, he estimated.” I was playing around with filters, photos and type this week. New York has so many beautiful pictures. It’s fun to incorporate them into these … Continue reading
For some reason I got the idea to make a paper with a blurb about the book. Here’s what happened. I expect we’ll be seeing more and more things like these in our real world as the film gains more … Continue reading