Read BEST OF 2012 list (Click Pic)
US – BUY NOW (click pic)
UK: BUY NOW
FRANCE: BUY NOW
Buy The Soundtrack
Buy The Book
Follow The Limo
Follow @CosmopolisFilm on Twitter!
Top Posts & Pages
- PHOTOS: Robert Pattinson and Kevin Durand, in and out of character on the Cosmopolis set 06/12
- Interview and Photos: Premiere France 'Cannes Edition' features Robert Pattinson and 'Cosmopolis' talk
- BOOK: Closer look at the Cosmopolis Teaser Trailer - Part 1 (Probing, Tazing, & Raving) *SPOILERS*
- VIDEO: Robert Pattinson & Samantha Morton talk about the urge to destroy is a creative urge in Cosmopolis riot featurette
- The Story
- FAN ART: Stunning interpretive art of Juliette Binoche as Didi in 'Cosmopolis'
- LISBON: Cosmopolis Red Carpet Excites Portugal!
- Chauffeur M: The Wallpapers ~ The one with the noisy city
- REACTIONS: What are people saying about the Cosmopolis trailer? "Prepare to be blown away"
Other Cosmopolis Websites
Cosmopolis IMdB Links
Tag Archives: Packinson
The woman looked away when he approached. It was Elise, noncommittally, in profile. “You smoke since when.” She answered without turning to face him, speaking from a seeming distance. “I took it up when I was fifteen. It’s one of … Continue reading
Again…I have very few words. This is just a celebration of the marvel that is the trailer. So many moments, all from the book. I couldn’t be more excited about this production. You can read everything that people are saying … Continue reading
Are words necessary? I, for one, couldn’t think of any. Whatever today brings, happy Friday. Have a great weekend! Follow @CosmopolisFilm on Twitter and Facebook!
“Except I’m a world citizen with a New York pair of balls.” Yes. Yes, Eric. You are. I can’t remember if I’ve used this photo before. I probably have but it’s one of my favorites. Then I was searching for … Continue reading
“These stretch limousines that fill the streets. I’ve been wondering.” “Yes.” “Where are they parked at night? They need large tracts of space. Out near the airports or somewhere in the Meadowlands. Long Island, New Jersey…” He wonders things. He’s … Continue reading
This title is really irrelevant to the content of this wallpaper I was referencing something Chauffeur Deb said in the post yesterday about the Cosmopolis costume design and Eric’s head-to-toe Gucci ensemble. Why isn’t he wearing socks? Do you remember? It’s … Continue reading
I can see his dumb bulk on top of her. Nancy Nancy Nancy. Or he says her full name because this is what he tells his gun. I’m wondering where does she live, what does she think about when she … Continue reading
“These stretch limousines that fill the streets. I’ve been wondering.” “Yes.” “Where are they parked at night? They need large tracts of space. Out near the airports or somewhere in the Meadowlands. Long Island, New Jersey” “I will go to … Continue reading
Eric stood on the sidewalk looking at the tenements across the street. He looked at the middle building in a line of five and felt a lonely chill, fourth floor, windows dark and fire escape bare of plants. The building … Continue reading
For some reason I got the idea to make a paper with a blurb about the book. Here’s what happened. I expect we’ll be seeing more and more things like these in our real world as the film gains more … Continue reading